Online Courses for All Levels
Advanced Online Spanish Course (CEFR* B2)
Advanced Online Spanish Course (CEFR* B2)
Starting on 12th August.
During this Advanced Online Spanish course you will learn and practise how to understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in your field of specialisation; interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native Spanish speakers quite possible without strain for either party; produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options. Plase see below functions, topics and grammar we will cover during the course.
ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE FEE
I will email you all materials before each lesson on PDF, mp3 and interactive online activities.
Through listenings, readings, written assignments and oral exercises, you will learn a wide array of skills.
I follow a comprehensive method based on the communicative approach and I am highly adaptable to the needs and the different ways you learn.
I design my syllabi following both the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and my student’s needs.
If you have some level, take my Spanish assessment you see at the left of this page if you are using a pc or a laptop, or immediately under this paragraph, if you are using a mobile device; and contact me with your results to book a 10 minutes oral assessment. I will assess your level either over the phone or Zoom whenever suits you.
If you are sure about your level and do not wish me to assess you, just fill the erolment form on the right side of the course page you have chosen.
ENROLL NOW, PAY LATER
No upfront payment needed. My courses are payable by bank trasfer and I will email you the first invoice after the first lesson.
This webiste does not collect any bank details from you; just your name and email address when you apply for a course or contact me by filling a form.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to…
- Understand extended speech and lectures and follow even complex lines of argument provided the topic is reasonably familiar.
- u nderstand most TV news and current affairs
- Understand the majority of films in standard dialect.
- Read articles and reports concerned with contemporary problems in which the writers adopt particular attitudes or
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite
- Take an active part in discussion in familiar contexts, accounting for and sustaining your views.
- Present clear, detailed descriptions on a wide range of subjects related to your field of interest.
- Explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Write clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects related to your interests.
- Write an essay or report, passing on information or giving reasons in support of or against a particular point of view.
- Write letters highlighting the personal significance of events and experiences.
Who can do this course?
Students who can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where Spanish is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
If you’re unsure about your level, please don’t hesitate to book a free assessment level on +447970528517
What’s included in this course?
- Discussing equality.
- Reading complex texts and listening to radio forecast on unfamiliar subjects. and drawing conclusions form them
- Linguistic expressions.
- Reading complex literary texts.
- Speaking about art.
- Reading and speaking about history.
- Making hypotheses.
- Igualdad para la mujer.
- Un análisis del Cordero Místico de Van Eyck.
- Borges y yo. Un cuento.
- Ecoturismo ¿Es posible?
- ¿Y tú qué opinas? Debate sobre consumo responsable.
- El colapso de los Mayas ¿Qué habrá pasado?
- Las Meninas de Velázquez. Análisis
- Valladolid. Ciudad secreta.
- El espanglish, ¿Es una lengua?
- Leonor de Castilla, reina de Inglaterra.
- General consolidation of past tenses.
- Creo/pienso que + indicative.
- No creo/pienso + subjunctive.
- Quizá + subjunctive.
- Indicative + Quizá.
- Future Perfect.
- Si + subjunctive imperfect + conditional.
All materials will be provided in advance session by session on PDF and mp3.
In addition, I will provide a range of language learning materials for self-study online.
If you’re unsure about your level or for more information, please don’t hesitate to book a free assessment level on +44 7970 528 517
Become a spanish speaker
Take the next step and add a language to your skillset.
Small classes so you get more attention and speaking time.
100% Online Courses
Learn from home via live online sessions.
An advanced course with complex topics and functions
Taught in Spanish
This course is taught in Spanish with some explanations in English
If you would like to enroll in Advanced Spanish (CEFR* B2), fill out the form and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.