Online Courses for All Levels
Intermediate Online Spanish Course (CEFR* B1)
Intermediate Online Spanish Course (CEFR* B1)
Starting on 11th August.
During this Intermediate Online Spanish course you will learn and practise how to understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc; deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where Spanish is spoken; produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest; describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans. Plase see below functions, topics and grammar we will cover during the course.
ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE FEE
I will email you all materials before each lesson on PDF, mp3 and interactive online activities.
Through listenings, readings, written assignments and oral exercises, you will learn a wide array of skills.
I follow a comprehensive method based on the communicative approach and I am highly adaptable to the needs and the different ways you learn.
I design my syllabi following both the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and my student’s needs.
If you have some level, take my Spanish assessment you see at the left of this page if you are using a pc or a laptop, or immediately under this paragraph, if you are using a mobile device; and contact me with your results to book a 10 minutes oral assessment. I will assess your level either over the phone or Zoom whenever suits you.
If you are sure about your level and do not wish me to assess you, just fill the erolment form on the right side of the course page you have chosen.
ENROLL NOW, PAY LATER
No upfront payment needed. My courses are payable by bank trasfer and I will email you the first invoice after the first lesson.
This webiste does not collect any bank details from you; just your name and email address when you apply for a course or contact me by filling a form.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to…
- Understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar
matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Understand the main point of many radio or TV
programmes on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear.
- Understand texts that consist mainly of high frequency everyday or job-related language.
- Understand the description of events, feelings and wishes in personal letters.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where Spanish is spoken.
- Enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life (e.g. family, hobbies, work, travel and current events).
- Connect phrases in a simple way in order to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions.
- Briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and
- Narrate a story or relate the plot of a book or film and describe your reactions.
- Write simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of
- Write personal letters describing experiences and impressions
Who can do this course?
Students who can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
If you’re unsure about your level, please don’t hesitate to book a free assessment level on +447970528517
What’s included in this course?
- Speaking about history.
- Reading the news.
- Speaking about the future.
- Speaking about art.
- Giving opinions.
- Writing a story.
- Spanish festivals.
- History of Latin America.
- Alejandro Amenábar.
- Spanish Cinema.
- A job interview.
- Wonders of India.
- Holiday plans.
- ¡Qué vida!
- Revision and consolidation of present and preterit tenses.
- Imperfect tense.
- Time and sequence markers.
- Future indicative.
- Me gustaría + conditional.
- The passive voice.
All materials will be provided in advance session by session on PDF and mp3.
In addition, I will provide a range of language learning materials for self-study online.
If you’re unsure about your level or for more information, please don’t hesitate to book a free assessment level on +44 7970 528 517
Become a spanish speaker
Take the next step and add a language to your skillset.
Small classes so you get more attention and speaking time.
100% Online Courses
Learn from home via live online sessions.
Learn about culture and interesting historical topics.
Taught in Spanish
This course is taught in Spanish with some grammar explanations in English if needed.
If you would like to enroll in Intermediate Spanish (CEFR* B1), fill out the form and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.