Online Courses for All Levels
Post Beginners Online Spanish Course (CEFR* A2)
Post Beginners Online Spanish Course (CEFR* A2)
Starting on 9th August.
During this Post Beginners Online Spanish course you will consolidate basic grammatical forms, essential frequent vocabulary and the rules of Spanish pronunciation. You will learn and practise how to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment); communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters; describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need. Plase see below functions, topics and grammar we will cover during the course.
ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE FEE
I will email you all materials before each lesson on PDF, mp3 and interactive online activities.
Through listenings, readings, written assignments and oral exercises, you will learn a wide array of skills.
I follow a comprehensive method based on the communicative approach and I am highly adaptable to the needs and the different ways you learn.
I design my syllabi following both the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and my student’s needs.
If you have some level, take my Spanish assessment you see at the left of this page if you are using a pc or a laptop, or immediately under this paragraph, if you are using a mobile device; and contact me with your results to book a 10 minutes oral assessment. I will assess your level either over the phone or Zoom whenever suits you.
If you are sure about your level and do not wish me to assess you, just fill the erolment form on the right side of the course page you have chosen.
ENROLL NOW, PAY LATER
No upfront payment needed. My courses are payable by bank trasfer and I will email you the first invoice after the first lesson.
This webiste does not collect any bank details from you; just your name and email address when you apply for a course or contact me by filling a form.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to…
- Understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary
related to areas of most immediate personal relevance
(e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping,
local area, employment).
- Catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and
- Read very short, simple texts.
- Fnd specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables
- Understand short simple personal letters.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities.
- Handle very short social exchanges, even though you can’t usually understand enough to keep the conversation
- Use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple
terms your family and other people, living conditions, your
educational background and your present or most recent job.
- Write short, simple notes and messages relating to matters
in areas of immediate needs.
- Wite a very simple personal letter, for example thanking
someone for something.
Who can do this course?
Students who can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce themself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they do. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
If you’re unsure about your level, please don’t hesitate to book a free assessment level on +447970528517
What’s included in this course?
- Telling the time and dates.
- Describing a normal day.
- Speaking about frequency,
- Describing a city.
- Speaking about the weather.
- Making plans.
- Describing a house.
- Expressing likes and dislikes.
- Agreeing and disagreeing with the likes and dislikes of someone else.
- Speaking about frequency.
- The time.
- Daily routine activities.
- How often?
- A city and public places.
- The weather.
- The house.
- Likes and dislikes.
- Speaking about plans.
- Verbs ser, estar, tener & hay.
- Gender and number agreement.
- Subject pronouns and possessive pronouns.
- Present tense of regular, reflexive and some irregular verbs.
- Frequency adverbs.
- Verb gustar.
- Ir +a+ Infinitive.
All materials will be provided in advance session by session on PDF and mp3.
In addition, I will provide a range of language learning materials for self-study online.
If you’re unsure about your level or for more information, please don’t hesitate to book a free assessment level on +44 7970 528 517
Become a spanish speaker
Take the next step and add a language to your skillset.
Small classes so you get more attention and speaking time.
100% Online Courses
Learn from home via live online sessions.
Post Beginner Level
Some prior experience required. Contact me for free to assess your level.
Taught in Spanish
This course is taught in Spanish with grammar explanations in English.
If you would like to enroll in Post Beginners Spanish (CEFR* A2), fill out the form and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.