As a Spanish Language examiner, I continually see candidates failing their official Spanish exams not because their language skills are not good enough but because they lack confidence in their ability to communicate and fail to understand what is expected from them. I think good tutoring implies an in-depth knowledge of the internal procedures of the test and being able to pass that knowledge to the pupil is essential.
I have 15 years of highly successful experience preparing my student for official examinations.
I offer specialised Spanish courses for preparing DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language), CELU (Certificado de Español Lengua y Uso), SIELE, the AP Spanish Language and Culture, Oxford Modern Language Admission Test, and CEREL exam.
- DELE Diplomas are the only official title accreditation of the degree of fluency in Spanish as a foreign language in Spain. They are issued by the Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, and are internationally recognised. In fact, the DELE diplomas are the most prestigious certificates required by public and private educational authorities and institutions, as well as those belonging to the business and trade world in their education, employment promotion and new employee selection employment promotion processes.
- Argentina offers the most prestigious internationally acknowledged language certificate from Latin-America: CELU, Certificate of Spanish: Language and Use. CELU is a proficiency test of Spanish as a foreign language. It can be taken by any foreigner whose mother tongue is not Spanish and who wants to prove his or her ability to use Spanish as a second language in working and academic contexts. The CELU examination is officially acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship of Argentina.
- SIELE GLOBAL is a single multilevel exam created and developed by several universities across Spain and Latin-America that allows you to obtain the SIELE certificate, a document that includes a score from 0 to 1000, the result of the sum of your scores from each of the four tests, and associated with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Oxford Modern Language Admission Test in Spanish is a paper-based test which consists of four parts, two on grammar, one on translation into Spanish and a last one on translation into English.
- Cerel.online is a Legal Spanish Language Exam which proves that you can speak, read, understand and write well enough to deal with Spanish speaking lawyers and to express yourself using appropriate Spanish legal vocabulary.
I have designed specialised courses for preparing for the above official exams familiarizing the student with the type of exam and their particular characteristics. In this way, the student practices during the lesson the linguistic skills to be tested and the specific knowledge of vocabulary requested.
After following my specialised preparatory course my students will sit the exams feeling the necessary degree of self-confidence and assurance thanks to having previously taken many mock exams similar to the ones they will have to face on the day of their test.
BOOK NOW, PAY LATER
My courses are payable by bank trasfer and I will email you the first invoice after the first lesson.
This webiste does not collect any bank details from you; just your name and email address when you apply for a course or contact me by filling a form.
If you are a complete beginner, just fill the contact form below, email me or call me to book your course.
If you have some level, take the free Spanish assessment at the top right of this page, if you are using a pc or a laptop, or immediately under this paragraph, if you are using a smartphone; and contact me with your results to book a 10 minutes oral assessment.